Tuesday, October 9, 2012

By Bipin Dani






MUMBAI, India (TheSportsNEXT) October 9, 2012: Pakistan's run-away wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider has become father of a baby boy. His wife gave birth to a son last week.




Expressing sheer joy, Zulqarnain Haider said, "My two daughters, Zahra and Firza have their brother now. We have named him as Mustafa".

According to him, the PCB chairman arranged to send a flower bouquet at his residence. Though it could not be confirmed but if so, it may certainly be out of the practice.

"No, I don't want my son to be a cricketer", Haider added. "I want him to be a religious man and devote his life to preaching Islam across Pakistan", he added.

Two years ago, Haider left the team hotel in UAE and left to London without informing the manager.

He has been asked by the PCB to take counseling sessions.

When asked whether he would come to India to witness the matches later this year, he said, "I would like to cement my place in the team and come there as a player".

0 comments:

Post a Comment